Internet & Telecoms
At a fraction of the national average cost, we deliver future proofing solutions that should make it your priority to let us quote you! Why be just another number to a large corporation when you can have a reliable service from a company that you can trust, all at a cost that keeps the money where you want it, in your pocket!
Lines & Calls
We are able to provide the best possible business telephone line packages with complete resilience and quality of service at an extremely competitive price. ONS are able to provide the following range of line services:
- PSTN Analogue lines and services
- ISDN2e lines and services
- ISDN30 lines and services
- SIP Trunks
- Hosted IP Telephony
- On-Site PBX systems
We can provide you with low-cost, high-quality business phone lines and can transfer lines from all other leading telecom providers.
ONS provide a complete range of connectivity services at competitive prices.
- Broadband & Ethernet – all major carriers including BT, TalkTalk, Virgin Media and Vodafone
- Copper & Superfast Fibre
- Mobile Broadband
- Point to Point – Fibre or Line of Sight (LOS) building links
- MPLS Networks
Our approach enables us to get you the best possible price at your location. We also have fast 4G mobile broadband with monthly allowance of up to 40Gb.
Business Park Connections
ONS offer a range of bespoke multi-tenant (shared internet) solutions for businesses looking to reduce the cost of high-speed Internet connections.
Our solutions cover rental premises (including residential) shared offices, multi building, and business parks.
Enhanced ROI and significantly lower TCO are the primary benefits of a shared high-speed internet connection, the ability to utilise SIP or IP telephony compliments this to reduce bills even further.
If you are a landlord or estate owner looking to provide high speed internet access to tenants or a business with split premises (e.g. across a street or park or further and you have line of sight) call ONS today!
Our SIM only deals are the perfect solutions if you’re seeking a better tariff but want to keep your existing handset.
With no big commitments, you can be sure that you’ll be getting an excellent business or personal tariff.
All you need to do is pop the new standard SIM, microSIM or nanoSIM provided into your current handset and you’re ready to use your new plan.
Our Hosted Voice Select (HVS) is a complete business communications service that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. We couple handsets from Polycom and Yealink (many other SIP handsets are compatible) to the Industry-leading Broadsoft Communications platform in highly resilient BT UK Datacentres.
The benefits of HVS
- Ideal for home and flexible working
- Perfect for Business Continuity / DR scenarios
- No numbering worries when moving premises
- It’s future proof – get new features immediately
- Save money and work smarter with fixed and mobile integration
- Free inter-site calls
- Inclusive calls to UK landlines and mobiles with our bundles
- One supplier – end-to-end – makes your life easier
- Multi-site deployment – only one system to buy
- Highly reliable and scalable