Open Network Service offer 3 packages of IT Support
GoldIT Service Desk Support
- Reactive first, second and third line, IT remote support.
- Reactive Service desk.
- Manned Service Desk and technical expertise to be available during business hours (8:30 to 18.00).
- Basic Reporting.
- Quarterly Service Reviews.
- Standard SLA’s.
PlatinumIT Service Desk Support
- Pro-active 1st,2nd and 3rd line IT remote support.
- Monitoring of networking equipment and client devices.
- Patch management and critical update service.
- Online portal, chat and Knowledge base to end users.
- Pro Active Service desk including monitoring and patch management.
- Manned Support Desk and technical expertise to be available during business hours (8:30 to 18.00).
- Customer portal and chat features.
- Customer knowledge base.
- Quarterly Service Reviews.
- Agreed SLA’s.
Platinum PlusIT Service Desk Support
- All of the above 24/7.
- All options can be tailored with additional features such as hardware break fix maintenance and onsite engineers.
- From our IT Service Desk here in the UK, our service desk is manned twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, all year round.
- Based out of our head office here in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, we specialise in but aren’t limited to;
- Pro Active Monitoring.
- Mobile Device Management.
- Full around the clock IT Service Desk support.
Key Features of ONS IT Service Desk
- Software Application Fault Diagnosis & Remote Repair
- Critical Patch Management, Platinum support only
- Microsoft Office Support
- Windows Operating System Support
- Firewall support
- Backup support and monitoring
- Microsoft Exchange Server Support
- Domain/ Active Directory User Account and Permissions, and user creation
- IT advice and support
- Desktop support
Our standard SLA’s are;
|System Down||Critical failure Issue has significant impact that threatens productivity. Whole site affected||1 hour|
|High||Area of significant customer concern Issue having a significant impact on productivity
Time sensitive issue
|Medium||Issue is not time sensitive
Issue does not have a significant impact on productivity
|Low||Issue requiring monitoring, system change / installation new features
IT Service Desk Contact Methods
We are contactable by the following communication methods;
- Via e-Mail
- Live Chat
Whether you’re a big organisation with many users needing support with or without an internal IT team or a small organisation with no IT internally at all, we don’t mind.
Our Service Desk is meant to be an Insurance to your business that somebody out there is Monitoring and is on hand to perform, Checks, Tests and safeguards to make sure your systems are always protected and that you always have a solution to any given problem connected to IT.
When choosing ONS as your IT Service Desk Provider we carry out a full health check and Audit on your systems prior to onboarding your business as a customer.
For our Bespoke pricing based on your business CLICK HERE.
- More stat 33% 33%
- More stat 88% 88%